Monday, November 19, 2007

The day when P>0.05 is significant

In statistics
P>0.05 is always insignificant
but today
and only today
miracle happens
P>0.05 become significant in the first time of the world history........

The bunch of person that change the HISTORY
-->5C3 members n 7C4....

thanks guys,for such a wonderful present,
a great plan,
unpredictable surprise,
unbearable pain when being force to the pool,
remarkable splashing which are a beauty to be capture,
uncontrollable pleasure to smash the egg on me,
unforgettable chasing and running session in the living rooms with cakes(my only one for that night) and egg flying all around,
a fantastic voucher and video been taken.....and a fantastic birthday song which is still lingering in my ears till now...
i am so touch(but plz don expect me to cry as my tears dry a few months back)
i love u guys( although i said that love is not meant to speak out)
and also thanks for my friends that come all the way from SETAPAK over here just to celebrate my birthday with me and cheer me up with those special gifts and cute things for me...thanks a lot
.....thanks for all your precious time spent on me
thanks
thanks for everything guys
thanks
and thanks
and thanks again
i really duno what to say
but jst
thanks
very much

No comments: